Worlds collide every year at the Met Gala with attendees from the fashion, art and entertainment industry. The annual fundraiser for the Metropolitan Museum is notorious for being one of the most exclusive social events and biggest night for fashion.
The Red Carpet is overflowed with glamour and celebrities flaunt their gorgeous gowns, impeccable hair, and flawless make up.
Follow the steps below to get the look:
- Beginning with wet hair, Freedman prepared it with Paul Mitchell mousse (from the root to ends) to give hair texture/grip, he continued with a touch of Sebastian Laminates on the ends to seal/add shine.
- Next, blow dry hair section by section, make sure to go up and away from the face to maintain body.
- Once the hair is dry, Freedman used hot Rollers to add volume and create a bend at the ends.
- Let rollers cool and set for 30 minutes, once they are cool brush them out with a paddle brush.
- Freedman created a deep side part using a rat tail comb and combed the hair towards the nape of the neck.
- Gather the hair at the nape of the neck and secure it with a black CyndiBands elastic hair tie.
- Once secured, Freedman then wrapped the hair up and around, securing it with pins until bun was created.
- Finish the look with hairspray and lightly press the flat end of the rat rail comb against any fly-aways.