With only a few days left of March it’s time to start getting in the Easter spirit! Don’t wait until the last minute to put your Easter baskets together. Check out our list of adorable and affordable Easter basket gift ideas and make this year’s holiday extra special.
1) Add some color to your Easter Basket with an EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm. EOS lip balms are all-natural, packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, keeping lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth all day. For only $3.29, you can find EOS lip balms at any Target or local drugstore. With eight yummy flavors to choose from, the only problem is picking just one.
2) Add one of Victoria’s Secret’s Rollerball perfumes to this year’s Easter basket. $18 each at any Victoria’s Secret store, Rollerball perfumes add a quick boost of fragrance and are perfect to travel with when you’re on the go!
3) Who wouldn’t love a beautiful candle to brighten up a room with the sweet smell of Spring! Check out The Body Shop for an array of scented candles infused with essential oils. The Body Shop’s 7 oz candles are only $16 and can be found in-store and online at TheBodyShop.com. We recommend The Body Shop’s best seller, Pomegranate & Raspberry Scented Candle, for an irresistible fruity aroma!
4 ) Check out the CyndiBands collection of pastels and spring sets which make perfect Easter basket stuffers. Choose from packs of three for $5 and packs of 6 for $10, and arm candy and headband sets as well! This set of 6 comes on it’s own gift card that can be personalized with you and your recipient’s names.
5) Vera Bradley’s Student Agenda is a great basket stuffer. With the choice between three fun Spring patters, you can make colorful plans with the durable, flexible, 20-month agenda. The Vera Bradley Student Agenda can be found at any Vera Bradley store or online for $18.
6) Old Navy flips flops are a must for the Spring and Summer months so why not throw a pair in this year’s Easter basket as well. Old Navy flip flops come in every color of the rainbow and more! Better yet, they are only $2.50! At that price, why stop at one?
8) Winter came with some grueling months and everybody deserves a little relief! Add one of Bath and Body Works‘ Aromatherapy lotions and soaps to your Easter basket to help take some stress off. My personal favorite is their Stress Relief-Eucalyptus Spearmint Body lotion for $13 which can be found at any Bath and Body Works store.
9) This adorable paint tin of 6 CyndiBands hair ties for $12 couldn’t look more perfect in an Easter basket. It includes 6 spring color ribbon hair ties that don’t damage or dent hair like traditional hair ties.