Get the step by step to recreate this side ponytail with floral hair stickers as seen on the Honor Spring 2014 runway at New York Fashion Week. James Pecis created this floral expression look and his inspiration was a girl rolling in a field of flowers.
How to Get This Look:
2. Create a side part, then apply PHYTO Professional Phytokeratine Thermal Protectant Spray.
3. Curl 1/2″ sections with the T3 SinglePass Twirl 1.25″ Curling Iron, gently release, then pin curls to head.
4. When cool, unpin curls and brush them out into loose, messy waves.
5. Create a low pony on one side with a Cyndi Bands hair tie.
7. Finish with PHYTO Professional Workable Holding Spray.