CyndiBands is backstage at New York Fashion Week’s Fall 2014 shows and we are excited about the many hair trends that have emerged. One of our favorite looks thus far is the textured low ponytail with a middle part created by Orlando Pita for Derek Lam.
The style is a perfect combination of elegant and simple, creating a look that works for both a casual day and sophisticated night. You can recreate this sleek pony hair style by following these steps:
2. Use the T3 BodyWaver 1.75″ Styling Iron to put a loose wave in the hair from the ear level down to the ends.
3. Use comb to create a perfect middle part.
5. Pull hair back into a low ponytail and secure with CyndiBands elastic hair tie in a neutral color that blends with your hair color.
6. Tease the base of the ponytail with teasing brush to create texture and additional volume.
7. Smooth the top layer of the ponytail and bring the ends together. (see video below)
8. Finish with PHYTO Phytolaque Soie Light Hold Hair Spray.
Watch Orlando Pita finish the look backstage
images and video: instagram @orlandopitahair