Cyndi Bands hair ties were back stage this year at New York Fashion Week and were used in the runway look created by celebrity stylist Danilo for Desigual’s Spring/Summer 2014 show. Danilo created a low ponytail wrapped chignon that is relatable and easy to achieve. Get the step by step details on how this look was created using using T3 Tools, Pantene Styling Products and Cyndi Bands elastic hair ties.
Inspiration for this look: Euro Chic/Lifestyle – casual, undone elegance that is effortless!
- To prep hair, apply a detangler like Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightless conditioning spray.
- Give hair texture at the crown by raking through a dime-sized amount of the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème and finger drying with the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer .
- Style hair by creating a classic center part and pulling hair into a low ponytail with a Cyndi Bands elastic hair tie.
- Fold the ponytail under and half-wrap the end of the ponytail around the base, securing the ends with crisscrossed bobby pins.
- Finish the look by wrapping remaining hair/ends around the Cyndi Bands elastic hair tie. Pull out a few pieces of hair in the front to enhance the casual glamour!
Expert tip: For models with flat hair, use the T3 Bodywaver to create natural looking curves.